- Nov 18, 2003
I would like to buy a 811 for $149. However, should I wait until after the Charlie Chat on Monday?
MikeHDTulsa said:I did not wait I going to have mine installed sunday and as soon as the 921 is ready I will get it too. I know Charlie is not going to lower the price anymore on Monday so I went ahead and bought it now. You might want to wait and hear from some people who have had theirs installed first to see how they like them but for $149 what the heck just go for it.
belsokar said:I purchased mine solely because its the cheapest OTA HiDef receiver available...I'm not even getting the HD pack right away, until I feel its worth it...ofcourse, I never bothered to ask if my OTA stuff will work without the HD pack,...I'm guessing it should as long as I have a satellite cable hooked up...