Should the Lions keep their Thanksgiving Day game?

They should just serve up the Lions to the Cowboys this Thanksgiving. I don't know why anyone would watch the Lions. Who cares?

I am NOT a fan of the NFL, so I don't know if my vote counts here. But I DID watch today's Detroit game and pondered this question with an open mind and viewed it as if it were an MLB tradition.

KEEP IT IN DETRIOT EVERY THANKSGIVING!

I DID watch today's Detroit game and pondered this question with an open mind and viewed it as if it were an MLB tradition.

Watching that game probably was the baseball equivalent of the Angels vs. the Nationals.

Just wow. I mean did the Lions even show up today? They are awful. They probably won't win a game this year. Hell, they are so bad, they may not win a game next year, either.

Just wow. I mean did the Lions even show up today? They are awful. They probably won't win a game this year. Hell, they are so bad, they may not win a game next year, either.

I can't wait to see "Daze of Our Lions."

They're worse than last year's Dolphins

Did you see all the empty seats at the Lions game?? This franchise has become an embarrassment for the NFL and shouldn't be getting a national showcase like the Thanksgiving Day game. I'm still wondering if I had more turkey on my plate or my tv screen today??

ps. The second game sucked too. Lets try getting some compelling matchups for T-Day.

I think the better question is : What have the Lions done to deserve having a franchise in Detroit? I cannot remember them ever being a significant threat to win anything.

I think the better question is : What have the Lions done to deserve having a franchise in Detroit? I cannot remember them ever being a significant threat to win anything.

Detroiter's deserve a franchise, preferably one that isn't owned by the Ford's. We have been loyal, win or lose (mostly lose). It's not our fault the ownership can't run a automobile co., let alone a football franchise. The NFL should step in and right this sinking ship. Yesterday's game was the TITAN's vs. THE TITANIC.

Detroiter's deserve a franchise, preferably one that isn't owned by the Ford's. We have been loyal, win or lose (mostly lose). It's not our fault the ownership can't run a automobile co., let alone a football franchise. The NFL should step in and right this sinking ship. Yesterday's game was the TITAN's vs. THE TITANIC.

You will see much better football this Today and tomorrow at Ford Field: Michigan High School Championship games!

Didn't we discuss this before? Let me repeat what I said the first time -

We invented this tradition! Don't want to watch the Lions? Change the channel. Oh yeah, those other match-ups were really exciting too.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)