Should we go to Team Summit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting at the bar having dinner and noticed my phone says I am on 5G e (which is AT&T’s fake 5G service) so I decided to do a speed test.

It may not be 5G but holy crap I wish we had these speeds in Connecticut (where I normally get no higher then 8 meg)

80ffc5950eefe82d1a41cfe1be30a6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Before I go to bed, here is my gameplay for Thursday.

I plan to go to the Executive session and report as I did tonight from the event, as well as post photos after it over.
I plan to go to the Charlie Interview and reports as I did tonight from the event as well as post photos after its over.
I plan on going to the Tech Expo and taking lots of pictures and posting them.

For Friday I plan on going back to the tech expo and shooting video of things and getting interviews and demos.
If you have any questions from the photos on the Tech Expo I will try my best to get them answered on Friday.

Videos will be edited and posted over the next few days after Friday, just because of time to edit and upload them.

This is my gameplay and plans are always are always subject to change.

I am also supposed to meet with Charlie tomorrow and I will TRY to get him on camera but I know he don't like doing interviews. But I am hoping he will talk about DISH Wireless as we can give him a place to explain it without editing his viewpoint as we are not owned or controlled by telecoms like other news sources are. :D

Goodnight SatelliteGuys!

I do hope that everyone is enjoying our Team Summit coverage this year. If you have been here for any amount of time you would notice I am doing things slightly differently this year.

One of the big changes is covering the big seminars. In the past we were always racing to be first in posting things. When ever something interesting was said that we felt we should pass along we would post it immediately as a separate reply. But with this Team Summit, I am typing everything up live and posting it in one reply when the seminar is over. I feel this make for an easier read, and it gets rid of the issue of people replying to a comment we just posted a few moments before. Now everything for that seminar is in just one reply.

Tomorrow I will go on the expo floor and shoot some videos, I want to get the demo of the Hopper Snap for sure. As well as a demo of Google Assistant on the Hopper. I would do one of the OTA meter but its not ready for prime time yet its really slow and was an early beta. I want people to see it when its finished and working well, as I dont want to turn anyone off to it now in its current state.

As I mention before I dont plan on having the videos posted tomorrow, I will need to edit them and upload them. Saturday is going to be a travel day and Sunday is Mothers day and I need to spend some time with my wife. So look for them early next week. (But with that said... who knows what time will open up for me tomorrow after shooting them... so anything is possible.

I can't say THANK YOU enough to everyone who has donated to make this trip possible. A few of you even sent in additional donations yesterday. I haven't had a chance to say thanks as I have been on the go non stop... so to those folks.. THANK YOU again. I am not trying to be rude.

This has been a great show, and as I mentioned in the main thread we are working to get DIRT back to the way it was... and it looks like that will happen. If that happens that in itself will make this trip worth it for me. If we can better support DISH customers here that I am all for it. (And of course we made the same offer to DIRECTV in the past)

One thing is for sure, if you go back and look at our previous Team Summit coverage, we have sure matured. We went from an annoyance being here, so something that is respected for being here. And that means a lot to me that I was able to bring us forward together,,,

Again thank you all for your support. :D

Well didn’t get much sleep last night. Went to bed around Midnight Arizona time and was woken at 3 am by the fire alarm going off at the hotel.

Because my body is use to being up at that time (6 am east coast time) I couldn’t fall back to sleep as hard as I tried... we’ll wait I did fall asleep but was woken by an insurance scam phone call (in fact two of them)

Oh well I am up and ready to go and have the video equipment setup all ready to shoot things.

TGIF.

Got LOTS of video shot today... in fact it’s the only thing I did today...

Now to get it all edited into a single package and I shot a lot of stuff. I will tell you this the DISH demos came out AWESOME. Even have a few special guests who will make a special SatelliteGuys appearance.

Everything here is now closed and tonight they will have their closing event. Of course I will be there but I don’t think there will be anything more which will be interesting to report well except for where will Team Summit be next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts