Show Number 58 - The Satelliteguys.us Podcast

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to the Satelliteguys.us Podcast! While DirecTV and Dish Network were showing the April Fools love or lack of, Scott and Bob cover the hd festivus that never happened. We continue the show with some spring time talk of MLB Extra Innings and be sure to catch the free preview that is going on right now on all providers, minus Dish (note: MLB is not available on Dish) But if you have Dish and want MLB, Scott and Bob cover how you can catch Major League Baseball on your iPhone as well as an update on how you can sling over your iPhone. We close out the show with the latest on forum updates and a Cutting Edge update here at Satelliteguys.us. As always don’t forget to vote for us at podcast alley. Until next time!

Attachments

• satguys040609.mp3
    13.6 MB · Views: 887
I just noticed this "Show Number 58" podcast on iTunes and it still says that it is corrupted and it can't be downloaded.

UPDATE: 12:12pm(EST) I have also notified Itunes about this problem. I have not heard of seen any updates yet at all.

But I can download this podcast fine right here from this site.

Bob did you use different software this week to do the show?

I am getting an error message from iTunes saying that the fole might be corrupted or a file type that iTunes cannot play.

I can download the show and it plays fine, but for some reason itunes does not like the MP3 file.

Bob did you use different software this week to do the show?

I am getting an error message from iTunes saying that the fole might be corrupted or a file type that iTunes cannot play.

I can download the show and it plays fine, but for some reason itunes does not like the MP3 file.

Nope.. Im using Audiacity. the only thing that changed was the file is in a higher bitrate, its at 96k instead of 64k. The bitrate should not make a difference.

That would be weird if it does, because I have posted smaller shows in the 96k format before to up the quality where we had the extra room to do so. Ill re encode at 64 see what that does.

great show guys! i also thought the CE notes from Friday were superb.I was real happy to see the improvement and look forward to participating even more in the CE program.

See the other thread. There is a bug in the software (our software) causing the issue.

I should get a reply to it overnight (support is in Australia) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)