Volume Three, Show Eleven

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to the Satelliteguys.us Podcast! While DirecTV and Dish Network were showing the April Fools love or lack of, Scott and Bob cover the hd festivus that never happened. We continue the show with some spring time talk of MLB Extra Innings and be sure to catch the free preview that is going on right now on all providers, minus Dish (note: MLB is not available on Dish) But if you have Dish and want MLB, Scott and Bob cover how you can catch Major League Baseball on your iPhone as well as an update on how you can sling over your iPhone. We close out the show with the latest on forum updates and a Cutting Edge update here at Satelliteguys.us. As always don’t forget to vote for us at podcast alley. Until next time!

Attachments

• satguys040609.mp3
    13.6 MB · Views: 803
Last edited:
I didn't like this episode. And the reason I didn't like it was because of me.

I had too many distractions going on throughout the show in my house, dogs barking, bird making noises, kids running around. Most of the noises were not heard on the audio but I could hear them and it interupted my train of thought and caused for a bad episode.

My apologies and will try to do a better job on the next episode.

Tried downloading it on itunes but it was for 0:00 minutes. May need to upload it again. I downloaded it directly from satguys.

Voyagerbob

the show isn't downloading at all from I-tunes either and can't get it to work from here either.

Goaliebob, try it too but not working either it keeps saying its a corrupted file. Update: I did finely get it to download from here but it put it into the Music folder and not in the Podcast folder.

Last edited:
Maybe its that Itunes just updated to 8.1.1 to fix some bugs and didn't Scott just update Satguys web site too? Its just a thought.

A popular sports talk show in my area put it's show on iTunes. They had trouble with the posting of the show for about a month.

There is nothing to update here.

The way it works is itunes is subscribed to our RSS feed for the forum. That RSS feed looks for new threads with a MP3 attached.

When you go to iTunes and click on the download button Itunes downloads the file from our website. (I dont believe that the file is served by them)

Its hard to tell if there is something wrong on the itunes side, or an issue with the MP3 file itself. I am searching the net for some ideas...

I don't believe its us or our servers as I can log out and download and listen to the file fine.

I didn't like this episode. And the reason I didn't like it was because of me.

I had too many distractions going on throughout the show in my house, dogs barking, bird making noises, kids running around. Most of the noises were not heard on the audio but I could hear them and it interupted my train of thought and caused for a bad episode.

My apologies and will try to do a better job on the next episode.

no worries. i don't think anyone noticed what you're talking about. i thought it was solid as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts