Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
On this week’s Episode, we talk about the Iphone 3.0 software that was released to developers today. We continue on the show with some Charlie Chat talk and Channel Launches. Finally, we close out the show with some DirecTV talk. As always don’t forget to vote for us at Podcast alley.

Attachments

• satguys031709.mp3
    8.2 MB · Views: 1,268
On this week’s Episode, we talk about the Iphone 3.0 software that was released to developers today. We continue on the show with some Charlie Chat talk and Channel Launches. Finally, we close out the show with some DirecTV talk. As always don’t forget to vote for us at Podcast alley.
Your issue regarding DirecTv left me confused, in that you were not specific about whatever problems you are having with them. Please elaborate.

We can't elaborate at the moment, but are letting members know that we are having an issue with DirecTV that is effecting SatelliteGuys members.

We are giving DirecTV to make good on the issue, but wanted to give a heads up in case we need your help.

I will say that things are not looking good, as DirecTV was supposed to get back to me earlier in the week and it is now Wednesday. :(

Stay tuned.

We can't elaborate at the moment, but are letting members know that we are having an issue with DirecTV that is effecting SatelliteGuys members.

We are giving DirecTV to make good on the issue, but wanted to give a heads up in case we need your help.

I will say that things are not looking good, as DirecTV was supposed to get back to me earlier in the week and it is now Wednesday. :(

Stay tuned.

Yeah I was all mystified too about the DirecTV stuff. I really want to know what it was all about. Hope we find out soon and it works out best for SatGuys.

I hope and pray everything works out for us at SatGuys. I really wish we would have more info about this problem, but I understand why we don't. Where will we be able to find out more infomation about this when it is released here??

P.S. Scott could you turn up your mike or speak louder or something. I have to turn up the volume just to hear you Scott, then turn it down for when Goaliebob comes on or I would get blasted tout of my room.

Thanks

Stay tuned.

this definitely has me worried. i really hope whatever it is works out.

I guess I just don't understand why you would say there is a problem if you could not elaborate any. What good does it do to let us know that?

GUESS GUESS does it have to do with Direct TV beta program and getting a first hand look at their new software and hardware???

Whatever it is it appears that you could find out on Monday Night. That is when I will spill the beans and tell you some things that some folks would rather you not hear.

I am planning a special LIVE 1 hour Scottie Chat for Monday Night. This will be and some of the other staff telling you whats up and whats been happening. In addition the phone lines will be open up for your calls and of course I will welcome DirecTV to call in as well.

I do hope we can avoid this special broadcast, however the way things are going I don't have too much of a choice in the matter. I believe you should be informed of whats going on and why, but again I am giving folks a chance to make good before taking this step.

Please don't try guesing whats going on as in these type of situations imaginations can go wild and speculate about things much more drastic then what is going on. Again I want to give DirecTV the chance to make good.

Stay Tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)