show stuck in PTAT folder

Aidan8et

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2011
SW Iowa
So I'm not sure HOW I did it exactly, but I have a show from USA stuck in my PTAT folder for the last 2 weeks. It's way past the 8 day length of PTAT storage & if I try the Save option, the just sits there in PTAT mocking me. I know PTAT has its own partition so it shouldn't be taking any of my saved DVR space, but it just drives me nuts seeing USA sitting there next to my locals.
Any ideas short of doing a factory reset?

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

sparc said:
Did you report it to DIRT as a bug?

probably needs a real software fix.

Not yet. Wanted to see if anyone else has had the same issue. It's only happened to the one episode & only the 1 time. I'll let DIRT now once I get back to a computer

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys

Not yet. Wanted to see if anyone else has had the same issue. It's only happened to the one episode & only the 1 time. I'll let DIRT now once I get back to a computer
i've actually had some recordings get stuck on the user space side and they won't allow me to delete. Haven't checked recently since it was happening on the other hopper.

Show stuck in PTAT folder - Also

Did someone find a resolution for this problem?
I also have a show stuck in the PTAT folder. Not that it takes up much drive space, it's just buggin' me!

My problem may have started a bit differently; The night before the Hopper installation I moved a few shows from my 622 to the external drive and then a couple nights later I moved just 3 or 4 to the Hopper. It turns out that only one of those files is exibiting the problem.. It's a CSI episode. Of the few shows I moved to the Hopper this was the only primetime show. The others copied to the user space and behaved correctly.
One other strange item with the stuck CSI show is that it shows in the info as having been recorded / aired on 02-07-2106. I feel sure that if I wait 94 years it will clear itself as the PTAT shows do, but I would really like to have this bug corrected before then ;)

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Any clues would be greatly appreciated.
Report it to DIRT as a bug. It's not something you're doing. It's something that needs resolving in the software.

On the bottom of the main forum page, you'll see usernames in red for the official Dish Network customer service reps. Send a private message to them with your account number and bug report.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum.php (scroll to the bottom)

I have had a show stuck in the PTAT for over two weeks also, nothing works removing it. Interestingly it was a mis-titled program....right title wrong show in wrong folder....and it won't go away.

I have had a show stuck in the PTAT for over two weeks also, nothing works removing it. Interestingly it was a mis-titled program....right title wrong show in wrong folder....and it won't go away.

just out of curioisity, can you check the recorded date to see if that might have something to do with not deleting?

Yes, Record date is 04/09/12, first aired 11/21/11. It's been way over 8 days. :rolleyes:
I was abel to delete it from "My saved recordings", but there is no apparent way to delete it from the PTAT folder. No big deal... just a interesting anomaly to ad to my list of interesting anomalies.

356B said:
Yes, Record date is 04/09/12, first aired 11/21/11. It's been way over 8 days. :rolleyes:
I was abel to delete it from "My saved recordings", but there is no apparent way to delete it from the PTAT folder. No big deal... just a interesting anomaly to ad to my list of interesting anomalies.

I have the same problem I have episodes of House on primetime anytime from April and May . I was able to delete it from the dvr but not PTAT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)