Shows locked on Dish Anywhere app?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
I was looking through the Dish Anywhere app on my iPad tonight for the first time in a while. When I click on the "showcase" button, it list a bunch of movies listed under the "featured on demand" option. But most of the movies listed have an orange lock and if I click on it I get a pop up saying "you can watch this video if you upgrade your programming package. Please call Dish". But I'm already a subscriber of these channels. I can click on guide and can watch any of these channels from HBO and Cinemax. So why is it locking me out of their on demand channels?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I was looking through the Dish Anywhere app on my iPad tonight for the first time in a while. When I click on the "showcase" button, it list a bunch of movies listed under the "featured on demand" option. But most of the movies listed have an orange lock and if I click on it I get a pop up saying "you can watch this video if you upgrade your programming package. Please call Dish". But I'm already a subscriber of these channels. I can click on guide and can watch any of these channels from HBO and Cinemax. So why is it locking me out of their on demand channels?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

HBO was on free preview till 1/15. Do you actually subscribe to HBO?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts