Showtime OD hasn't added this weeks series yet ?

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Does anyone know when Showtime On Demand gets updated? I still don't have this weeks episode of Nurse Jackie or Happyish. I notice with HBO the shows are usually up Monday morning.

Whenever Showtime(remember a CBS product) gives it to Dish. Les Moonves is a jerk, and already hates people not watching live(his ads that pay him the majority of his income). Remember, he is the fella that said if you use a DVR, you are stealing from him.

It can take a few days. With hbo on demand I usually watch the shows I like the day of, before they even air.
I also noticed when trying to watch weeds on demand that they are missing a few episodes. kinda pisses me off.

It can take a few days. With hbo on demand I usually watch the shows I like the day of, before they even air.
I also noticed when trying to watch weeds on demand that they are missing a few episodes. kinda pisses me off.

Even HBO was lacking this weeks current episodes of John Oliver after I posted my original post which was odd because like you and I both stated HBO OD is usually hours, if not next day after the show aired.

Even HBO was lacking this weeks current episodes of John Oliver after I posted my original post which was odd because like you and I both stated HBO OD is usually hours, if not next day after the show aired.
Just an FYI, This Week with John Oliver is actually done LIVE so they dont have it on HBO GO until the next AM. Its one of the few and only shows that do that. GOT you can stream it the moment it starts to air on HBO.

Whenever Showtime(remember a CBS product) gives it to Dish. Les Moonves is a jerk, and already hates people not watching live(his ads that pay him the majority of his income). Remember, he is the fella that said if you use a DVR, you are stealing from him.
I hate comments like this. I hate Moonves as much as the next guy, but comments like this have no basis in reality just as people making similar asinine comments about Charlie being a jerk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts