Sign a petition and keep Monsters HD on the air.

i can't say i watched monsters HD all that much, as i'm not really into the thriller/horror genre

but a couple of nights ago i couldn't sleep and i found this good british b-move "Horror Hospital" from the mid 70's. it wasn't too over the top, and i enjoyed it a lot.

SAVE VOOM HD

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PETITION TO KEEP THE VOOM HD CHANNELS ON THE AIR. I CANT EVEN WATCH TV ANYMORE....:( KUNG FU HD, MONSTERS HD WILL BE SORELY MISSED UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PETITION TO KEEP THE VOOM HD CHANNELS ON THE AIR. I CANT EVEN WATCH TV ANYMORE....:( KUNG FU HD, MONSTERS HD WILL BE SORELY MISSED UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!
They've been sorely missed since they were removed from Dish Network...however, I don't expect to see any of the VOOM channels on the air until after EchoStar and VOOM litigate this matter in the court room next year later this year/next year. Even if VOOM were to win...we still may never seen any of the VOOM channels reappear.

They've been sorely missed since they were removed from Dish Network...however, I don't expect to see any of the VOOM channels on the air until after EchoStar and VOOM litigate this matter in the court room next year later this year/next year. Even if VOOM were to win...we still may never seen any of the VOOM channels reappear.

Voom as we knew it has gone under. All that is left are two channels that broadcast outside the US (Voom HD and Rush HD). No petition will bring it back.

About VOOM HD | Voom

About VOOM HD
VOOM HD Networks provide programming produced exclusively in true high-definition and 5.1 Dolby® Digital surround sound to affiliates and programming partners internationally. VOOM HD, a 24/7 international channel, is widely distributed throughout Asia and Europe. Rush HD, its second international channel, is distributed widely in Europe. Building on Rainbow Media’s history of original programming innovation, the VOOM HD Networks were developed by Rainbow to meet the growing worldwide demand for quality high-definition programming.

With attitudes such as this, no wonder Cablevision has not recognized the complaints yet...:eek:

Or it is a suite of channels with little demand?
It failed on it own as a provider.
It failed on Dish.
It failed on CV, and they owned it.
It was a money pit since day one.
Just because a few people on these forums will miss it, means nothing to CV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)