Signal Lost Error (002)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dirty_denim86

Original poster
Mar 6, 2006
Hey guys new to this board, im having alittle problem with my dish network. Ive read up on it on the net but haven't found or heard any solutions for it. Hopefully someone can point me or give me some information on my problem. I have my dish pointing to 119 and 110. I have them connected to 2 televisions through a switch. When i do a CHECK SWITCH it gives me some different results everytime, but the real problem is on some channels i get a message displaying SIGNAL LOST with an ERROR. On my other television it does the same thing..ive heard its weather problems but i dont think thats the reason because it seems to be random some channels work on 1 tv but on the other they don't and vice versa. What im trying to get at is im in need of help lol anybody have any solutions , have this problem before, or have any idea why its doing this. It would be very much appreciated thanks guys.

what type of receivers do you have? what type of switch do you have and when you do a check switch what does it says can you do couple of tests and give us the results. it could be bad ends and shorts out the system. or bad equipment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)