signal went from great to gone

sert205

Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
:confused: I was getting local abc at 92% signal strength. Last nite went to watch tv and now I have a 0 % signal strength with no picture. A screen comes up (I have an 811) saying off air signal lost. Please wait or adjust antenna.

SO what do I do? Do I go and jack with the antenna or is it the station and just wait it out a couple of days? :(

Has the station went off air? Has the orientation of the antenna moved? I am assuming you are receiving other stations? So it is not a disconected wire?

Are you using a preamp? 92 % is real strong. Could the amp now be overdriving the station?

I am not using a preamp and all my other channels are working fine. The location of the antenna seems to be in the same location. Plus I would think even if the anteena moved a little I would not go from 92 all the way to 0.

called the station and they stated that their HD signal was out and they are working on it. Makes me feel better. I thought it was a little odd to from such a great signal strength to zero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)