signature from forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tempt him
Cause He will break you
He doesnt need this
And he will burn this whole thing down

on the normal page (via the computer) there is an option that says "show signature" and its normally checked. I dont know if that shows on the droid

Can you try and post something from the droid? Your sig is showing up so I assume you're not using the droid (normally it has that "sent via droid" or something like that in the post)

HIFI said:
Yeah! its checked on the droid. Clemson thinks its in the settings on the site.

Yes, I read that on the forumrunner site that when the signature option was added it was done in a way the the site owner can disable having the "sent from" being added to posts.
Scott also has control of the ads that are shown in each thread in the Satelliteguys app. Thank goodness the ad blocker works.

Sent from my DROIDX
(I will type this every time until Scott changes the setting)

I had a thought... If you have a signature already saved to be used every time you post, maybe it just uses that instead of the "sent from droid..." stuff.

I checked and the signatures are on from the Forum Runner Plugin, so maybe there is something wrong with the plug in.

But with that said why does anyone else care how you posted to the site? The most important thing is that you posted. :D

They want everyone to know that they are fancy pants and have an Android phone.......ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwzeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Get over yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

This thread sucks!
:mad:

I checked and the signatures are on from the Forum Runner Plugin, so maybe there is something wrong with the plug in.

But with that said why does anyone else care how you posted to the site? The most important thing is that you posted. :D
:up:D

They want everyone to know that they are fancy pants and have an Android phone.......ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwzeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Get over yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D
OK! Mr. five phones in three months.:rolleyes: :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)