Significantly Viewed Channels Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jerseyfla

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2006
Georgia
I have a question especially for anyone in New Haven County, CT. When baseball season comes around I plan on "moving" my service address so I can watch better baseball games instead of the lowly Rays and Marlins. I know that New Haven is in Mets, Yanks, and Red Sox territory and I know that they get SV channels from New York but are these channels just in Standard Def or does Directv give that area HD channels as well?

I know that Hartford is on a spot beam so seeing those channels are out of the question.

I have a question especially for anyone in New Haven County, CT. When baseball season comes around I plan on "moving" my service address so I can watch better baseball games instead of the lowly Rays and Marlins. I know that New Haven is in Mets, Yanks, and Red Sox territory and I know that they get SV channels from New York but are these channels just in Standard Def or does Directv give that area HD channels as well?

I know that Hartford is on a spot beam so seeing those channels are out of the question.

Only standard def.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts