Silent Hill

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I watched it yesterday. I think it was on Starz HD (correct me if I am wrong). I found the movie to be not excellent but a good movie. It was a little be creepy even thoguh the actress played by Rose (Rose Da Silva) did not do a good job with the roll. At times you felt like saying "what a stupid move" but at the end you get to see Alice Krige who played the Queen borg in the Next Generation. It was delightfull to see her. It reminded me of the her performance in Start Trek the Next Generation. I give the movie a 3 stars out of 5. It was creepy at times and it had a nice ending.

Its a rare movie based on a video game that ever turns out to be really good. I can't think of a single one actually.

I like Resident Evil. :p Milla Jovovich is hot! But then I like her since The Fifth Element. As for Silent Hill, I found it a little too long with many boring parts. Mabye because I just cannot get passed that one scene near the beginning:

The scene where Rose tried to outrun the cop. I wanted to yell to her what the F* are you thinking? In the middle of the night, out in the middle of no where, with no streetlights with your daughter in your car? She deserved what she got! :p If the get the ending right, she was dead from the accident and living in limbo?