Silo - Apple TV+

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Really liking this one, probably because I really like Rebecca Ferguson. It has an excellent cast, including Will Patton. Lots of shrouded mystery. Episode 3 was a real nail biter. I never read the book series, so I can't give any comparisons.

Reactions: Foxbat
Thanks, I was debating whether to start this. I can take only so much “Mankind moves underground after the Earth becomes unlivable after XXXX happens” that seems to be the theme of too many Sci-Fi stories. Hopefully, this has a unique take on the genre.

Thanks, I was debating whether to start this. I can take only so much “Mankind moves underground after the Earth becomes unlivable after XXXX happens” that seems to be the theme of too many Sci-Fi stories. Hopefully, this has a unique take on the genre.
But the question is...is it REALLY uninhabitable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxbat
Now that it’s going to finish up Season 1 on Friday, I started watching “Silo”. I’m enjoying this series so far.

Reactions: KAB
I finally get the “Wool” tie-in. But now I have more questions…

No spoilers here, but I'm a little disappointed in the end of the season.

Overall I feel like the acting wasn't very good in this series, which makes little sense because the actors are of such high quality for the most part. The effects were flawless, though. Overall too many times I had to ignore my tendency toward logic because the details of how this group lives don't make a lot of sense.

No spoilers here, but I'm a little disappointed in the end of the season.

Overall I feel like the acting wasn't very good in this series, which makes little sense because the actors are of such high quality for the most part. The effects were flawless, though. Overall too many times I had to ignore my tendency toward logic because the details of how this group lives don't make a lot of sense.
I feel the opposite. We now know Juliette has seen what nobody else has (other than Tim Robbins). The real truth remains to be revealed. I'd offer more, but won't for Spoiler's sake...except for "They're good in supply".

Edit, though I disagree with you about the actors, I will give you Common. He is the same personna in everything he does.
;)

Last edited:
Plenty of room for differing opinions. I’d have a lot more respect for the work Rebecca Ferguson did, if I hadn’t seen her do much much better work in pretty much everything else she has ever done.

Plenty of room for differing opinions. I’d have a lot more respect for the work Rebecca Ferguson did, if I hadn’t seen her do much much better work in pretty much everything else she has ever done.
She was as good as the character and story called for. It wasn't a Mission Impossible movie.

Last edited: