SILVER & BLACK

[h=2]Well let start this with a good news
[FONT=&quot]Darrius Heyward-Bey was released from the hospital a day after being knocked out by a helmet-to-helmet hit [/FONT][/h]

[h=2]And there is more to come if they continue playing the same way all the rest of the season something I like is that they have put down the penalties[/h]

And there is more to come if they continue playing the same way all the rest of the season something I like is that they have put down the penalties

Welcome back Brother Raider fan. Our Raiders pulled out a BIG win against the Steelers BUT, we cannot celebrate too much because it is only ONE win. We need to win next week in Denver to be in good shape going into the BYE week. BUT there are alot of issues... we have TWO starting WRs out and TWO starting CBs out as well. TOUGH mountain to climb my friend...but like you, we believe in our Raiders!

Well I knew about missing s on raiders name is a intentional misspell so readers can read just because of that

Thanks for the welcoming back to the forum:eek:

:coffeeOf curse RAIDERS will win

If SILVER & BLACK play a clean game with less penalties and with a good group of refs that will see the right way RAIDERS will be the BRONCOS
Los REIDERS mas que seguro gana este vamos REIDERSSSSSSSS :popcorn

:coffeeOf curse RAIDERS will win

If SILVER & BLACK play a clean game with less penalties and with a good group of refs that will see the right way RAIDERS will be the BRONCOS
Los REIDERS mas que seguro gana este vamos REIDERSSSSSSSS :popcorn

Sorry Hugo, but if this is what you're hoping for, it will be a longggg afternoon for ya. ;)

In the past there has been a few games where the refs had gone with the wrong call against the the SILVER & BLACK and those where the officials one now with this group who knows
And the raiders are improving on the penal side we will win this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)