SimCity4???

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
Just for a lark while at Walmart I purchased SimCity4 a pc game for 10 bucks. What a POS, and that doesn't mean point of sale either. Norton indicated a virus while down loading the game and after 3 tries I was finally able to install the game, I think. I clicked on the short cut that was installed on my desktop and received a balloon that indicated I needed to install the cd. There are two cd's.:confused: I would have been better off just throwing a ten dollar bill out in the parking lot. Would have been less frustrating. After I finally installed SimCity4 it asked me to register my life history. Just BS in my opinion. What a piece of crap!

? what? I still play sim4 on my stuff, never any problems like you mentioned. I think you got something else going on with your norton (they're still around? I thought people stopped using them long ago like mcafee due to bloat).

Matter of fact, I just re-installed sim4 on my laptop back in January and didn't have to do anything with info or registering.

? what? I still play sim4 on my stuff, never any problems like you mentioned. I think you got something else going on with your norton (they're still around? I thought people stopped using them long ago like mcafee due to bloat).

Matter of fact, I just re-installed sim4 on my laptop back in January and didn't have to do anything with info or registering.

It came without an instruction manual or guide as well. I guess maybe this 10 dollar version is different than what you guys have. That's why it was only 10 bucks.:rolleyes:
NIS 2010 is great. No bloat here. Norton 360 is heavier on resources. I had that on my moms computer and removed it when it expired and replaced it with NIS10.​

Android to run GM cars?

Apple TV Take 3 (rumoured)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)