This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Simple Masts from Radio Shack?

sleepybear

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2006
Dirt Track
I am having problems finding simple telescopic TV antenna masts as of late. The Radio Shack site shows no listings anymore for the #15-5067 and the 15-5065. They were a 36ft. and 19 ft. models. I do not have a store near me but have ordered these before on line through them. Anyone know if these are available inexpensively from anyone else?

Hi all, maybe check into using fence post. It comes in different diameters and can telescope if you select the correct sizes.

It is also galvanized and will last for many years.

Check with your local fence supply company.

Hope this helps, DC

The 2008 Channel Master terrestrial catalog has several lengths of this antenna mast the model numbers are different from PCT International. Attached is a screen shot of the catalog page area.

Attached is an old Radio Shack catalog page area from 2001 showing the products sleepybear was looking for in the original post. Looks like the "antenna ground mount" will be needed also (not included).

Attachments

• CM_2008_telesc_masts.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 408
  • Old_RadioSh.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

Thanks a lot roashru! I know Winegard does not make these so I figured CM did'nt either. Yes radio shack is quite worthless anymore.

Thanks a lot roashru! I know Winegard does not make these so I figured CM did'nt either. Yes radio shack is quite worthless anymore.

Channel Master is now PCT, Channel master went belly up a few years back and got bought out, If I had the money I would have bought channel master and broght back the old large dome uhf antenna's.

Just got one ordered today at an ACE hardware store. Should be in next week sometime. If anyone else ever needs one the part # is #3078902 This is the only one shown in their books anymore. It is a 16-18-18 gauge. 3 10' sections. Thanks again you guys for your suggestion.

Last edited: