Simplified DISH pricing list

I changed the original post to reflect that the extra receiver fees are NOT waived with AEP.. I have had AEP for over 2 years with HD and I am sure that those FEES are not waived as I pay 20 bucks for all of my receivers to have there programming mirrored. :) Also the only fee that I'm aware of that is waved under AEP or equal package is the DVR fee.

I also added the sports package to the original post :)

I will be ordering Dish soon as a new customer. What is the Superstation package? Also, does anyone have info for the OTA install for $49.99? What kinda of antenna will it be? I have planned to install a 622, 322, 2 each 625s, and a 311. Going to get the HD Platinum package with locals and the Sports network. Going to also install 2 each DPP 44 switches and a Super Home Node. I also would like to have my local long time retail satellite shop do everything but they are saying that their distributors can't get any 622s yet. Really sucks.

charlesrshell said:
I will be ordering Dish soon as a new customer. What is the Superstation package? Also, does anyone have info for the OTA install for $49.99? What kinda of antenna will it be? I have planned to install a 622, 322, 2 each 625s, and a 311. Going to get the HD Platinum package with locals and the Sports network. Going to also install 2 each DPP 44 switches and a Super Home Node. I also would like to have my local long time retail satellite shop do everything but they are saying that their distributors can't get any 622s yet. Really sucks.

WELCOME TO SATGUYS!!!!!!!!

The superstation package is where you can add distance UPN and WB satations (WGN is not included as its a cable channel even though its concidered a super)

Dude, that is going to be alot of equipment your going to have to buy :)

how many tv's are you running.. Dish has a 4 tuner limit if your going to lease.... and the most tv's you can run upto is 6 or 8 tv's..

navychop said:
BFG:

Since post 2 of this thread contains most of post 1 above- how about add the few things in post 1 here that are not in your thread, and close this one? And maybe add some DHPP info- does it really kick in after 18 months on lease? Why should we pay "insurance" when the property is owned by Dish?

Sure, when I get a moment, will do...

SatinKzo said:
Can you provide a link for this? I have never seen them waive the extra receiver fee for any package. They certainly never waived any receiver fees for me when I had AEP and I would be surprised if they start now. I would like to be wrong though.

That's weird I thought I had already removed it once, either way lloks like bob has already taken care of it this time

Last edited:
I have 11 TVs in our home. Sometimes we need to record 4 channels at the same time. So the 622 located in the great room and one of the 625s located in the master bedroom will be for that purpose. The other 625 is for a kids bedroom and that will be dedicated for him only. The 322 will be in the kitchen with tuner 2 dedicated for all other TVs with the exception of the guest bedroom. I have planned a 311 for it so the guest can do whatever they wish. I want the 622 and the master bedroom 625 to be modulated out to each other occasionally in the situations if something is recorded at one location and we wish to watch it at the other location, etc. Actually I think with the Super Home Node we should be able to watch what is recorded at any location if it all works. Should I get the superstation package too? I live in the St. Louis area, 62269. Is the Dish Network Store a good place to shop? Thanks for your help.

navychop,
These two fee areas are in conflict, if I understand them right...

I have 3 total receivers (301, 501, & 508) all leased. I DO pay a leased fee for those extra two receivers of $5.00, which is opposite of your first sentence below...

navychop said:
Extra SD recvr fee.....$5 Per receiver after first one. Does not apply to leased units.
Extra HD recvr fee.....$6 Per receiver after first one. Does not apply to leased units.
Dish Home Protection Plan.....$5.99

Lease Fees (first receiver on account is waived, if mutiple receiver and 1 is an HD receiver, an HD receiver will be made the primary receiver) (all leases require qualified programming and DishHD if upgraded to a Dish HD receiver)
SD Lease fee..........$5 Does not apply to owned units.
HD Lease fee..........$6 (211,411,622) Does not apply to owned units.

jbcheshire said:
navychop,
These two fee areas are in conflict, if I understand them right...

I have 3 total receivers (301, 501, & 508) all leased. I DO pay a leased fee for those extra two receivers of $5.00, which is opposite of your first sentence below...
Those fees seem right to me, same fee, just different names as the lease fee takes the place of the extra receiver fee.

I would hope they aren't charging you a lease fee AND and extra receiver fee.

Last edited:
The "extra" line refers to the cost if you have an owned 2nd, 3rd, etc receiver.

The "SD Lease fee" is what you're paying.

At least you don't have to pay DVR fees with the 501/508.

So beyond one receiver, you're going to pay $5 or $6 whether you own or lease.

SatinKzo said:
Those fees seem right to me, same fee, just different names as the lease fee takes the place of the extra receiver fee.

I would hope they aren't charging you a lease fee AND and extra receiver fee.

he should be getting one or the other.. I dont think its possable to have both unless he leases one reciver and ownes another.. in that case it would be only 5 dollars for the extra reciver fee.. as the first one is waved :)

gbjbany said:
has anybody tried to reconcile this with the online price list, i cant seem to get it to work, if i select platinum, it doesn't include any premium movies, so i add them and my bill goes up to $155, http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/dishhd/programming/index.shtml
This thread made sense till i tried to use the website.:confused: Or am i just going crazy !:eek:

This is what it looks like to me, too. I don't think my wife will let our bill go up that high but I want to add a 622 and the Platinum package. ANd get all the movie channels.

Do these fees look normal for only 1 receiver on my account which is a leased 942

DISH NETWORK DVR SERVICE 02/05 TO 03/15 8.10
LEASED RECEIVER FEE 02/05 TO 03/15 6.77

????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts