Sinclair warns of 112 channels being dropped by DISH next Monday (8/16)

Sure thing. I hope you laugh once you're still paying for a TV service that provides you with less and less every year. The fact that people think their costs will come down is laughable too...they won't. You'll still be paying a ton and eventually won't have the channel or channels you want.
I'll be long gone by then. UPS can pick up my Hopper and Joey.

Reactions: peggy97850
I don’t believe either side. The fact is, the only reason I stay with Dish are because of the Hopper 3, some sub-channels I can’t receive with my antenna, and a couple other stations.
I believe Dish just because of the way contracts work in general, carriage agreements in particular. Dish simply doesn't have the option to pull channels.

I believe Dish just because of the way contracts work in general, carriage agreements in particular. Dish simply doesn't have the option to pull channels.
It’s hard to believe Dish on this because they have way more disputes than anyone else. Like I stated I don’t believe either side.

The Sinclair station's anti Dish crawl is gone.
Different story in Seattle/Western WA. KOMO/4 is still running "the crawl" a couple minutes into every program along with the usual "Call dish and complain" spots (BTW: DON'T unless you call Sinclair and do the same to them). Methinks sometime tonight we'll get the dish Barker Video in place of whatever should be on - unless cooler heads prevail.

Different story in Seattle/Western WA. KOMO/4 is still running "the crawl" a couple minutes into every program along with the usual "Call dish and complain" spots (BTW: DON'T unless you call Sinclair and do the same to them). Methinks sometime tonight we'll get the dish Barker Video in place of whatever should be on - unless cooler heads prevail.

Can Dish still provide guide data for OTA locals? Or is that supplied by the local networks? If I can keep the guide data then I don’t care if they shut them off or not.
No guide data for either of my two Sinclair locals as of last week. CBS and Fox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts