Single channels from a package?

Hey,

I'm not doubting anybody here. I was simply saying that the particular individual that I talked to told me no such package existed. Fortunately, I called several moments later and got both a person I could better understand that also had some knowledge of the package (and allowed me to proceed with upgrading).

Thanks-
Cade

I know that this is just my opinion and probably has no point on the board, but I'm certainly glad I found the message by Tony about the a la carte options on my DISH because the Encore Movie Pack (at $4.99 / month) simply cannot be beat. I began receiving these networks several days ago and have been thrilled at the various movies I have watched on each of them. I have watched at least one movie on each of the channels and have saw such classics as Jaws 3, Cujo, and For Love of the Game. Thanks for the information, Tony.

Cade

No problem :) Glad you enjoy the movies. Encore has the most variety of movies and really carries all but the most obscure movies from the Starz pack so it is a great deal.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)