Single coax from a dish 500 to DPP44

Tjpkelley

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2005
I have a 500 dish for 119 and 110. I want to hook up two 722k receivers. I just have a single coax to one 722k now. I want to add a second 722k with out having to climb up to attach a second coax. I'm 75 and don't want to break my neck. My wife doesn't want any one from Dish here.

I have a 500 dish for 119 and 110. I want to hook up two 722k receivers. I just have a single coax to one 722k now. I want to add a second 722k with out having to climb up to attach a second coax. I'm 75 and don't want to break my neck. My wife doesn't want any one from Dish here.

Sorry, but that won't work. You will need a second coax for the second receiver.

You could call your local retailer if you have a good one. Good luck. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
and when you get that local retailer out have them change out that 500 dish for a 1002 dish so you can get 129. If your TVs are HD capable you'll be surprised at how much better your picture will be.
Sorry, but that won't work. You will need a second coax for the second receiver.

Thank you.
[automerge]1576603301[/automerge]

Thank you.

Reactions: JSheridan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts