al_madhi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Hi , guys I have two C-band LNBs

The first one is " C-Band Single Solution LNBF "

LOW BAND HIGH BAND
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Input Freq. 3.4 ~ 4.2 GHz 3.4 ~ 4.2 GHz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Output Freq. 950 ~ 1750 MHz 1550 ~ 2150 GHz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local 5.15 GHz 5.75 GHz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noise 15 K 15 K
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second one is " C-Band Dual Polarity Voltage Switching LNBF "

LOW BAND
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Input Freq. 3.4 ~ 4.2 GHz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Output Freq. 950 ~ 1750 MHz
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local 5.15 GHz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noise 15 K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY question what is the difference between the two as far as the C- Band trandponders are in the LOW BAND .

Second question when I programmed all the C-band transponders using the second one " The Dual Polarity Voltage Switching LNBF I received all channels of all the C-Band transponders , But when I replaced the Dual Polarity Voltage Switching LNBF By the First one " Single Solution LNBF " I did not received all these channels I already programmed by the second one , Is it because I did not change the Local oscillator from 5.15 GHz to 5.75 Ghz , If so then why they tell in the spec sheet mentioned above that this Single Solution LNBF operates on both LOW BAND and HIGH BAND , Therefore no need to change the Local Oscillator from 5.15 GHz to 5.75 GHz .

Any thought you would have be greatly appreciated .

Best Regards

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)