single yokr for single LNB fir dish 1000

jerryd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Central Wisconsin
SInce I am having trouble getting a signal on the eastern arc on a 1000.4 dish (only 30 for most transponders on 61.5 and 72 . I want to use two 1000 reflectors I have with a single LNBs aimed separately at 61.5 and 72 Does any one know where I can buy a Lnb yoke to fit on the dish ?

SInce I am having trouble getting a signal on the eastern arc on a 1000.4 dish (only 30 for most transponders on 61.5 and 72 . I want to use two 1000 reflectors I have with a single LNBs aimed separately at 61.5 and 72 Does any one know where I can buy a Lnb yoke to fit on the dish ?
Seeing DISH designed the dish they would be the only source and they have no need for a single yoke I don't think you will find one. Try a Winegard 30" dish with a "D" tube.

Dish offers a much better solution in the form of their 30" single dish. Even a Dish500 would probably be a better choice than trying to adapt a triple focus dish.

Dish multi-lnb reflectors are de-focused in the horizontal plane to allow all lnbs to get a certain level of signal.

Simply because the D1000 reflector is larger does not mean that it will necessarily work better for one lnb.

If you need stronger signal, first make sure that your current dish is peaked properly - it should give you a serviceable signal.

If that fails you need to resort to the 30" solutions mentioned above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)