singnal loss on local Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bossmas4325

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2022
FLORIDA
hello when watching a local channel i loose signal on sat 129 transponder 6 the high DEF cable channel i have no problem with only on local i have a tech coming thursday what could the issue?

The 129 sat has never worked for me when I had locals, unless I used a single side dish for just 129 sat and plugged it in to the lnb and blocked the original 129 eye on the lnb. I was able to raise the elevation from 45 with the regular lnb to around 48 with the side sat dish to get the spot beam much better when I did that . I was able to get a 50 strength for my locals , which is acceptable for reception. The spotbeam for my area normally gets about 40 on the meter using the triple lnb. When I had "moved "to Houston the locals from there came in around 60 or higher but the locals were on the 110 satellite. Mind you Houston is 95 miles from here. Makes no sense why it is higher for there instead of here where I am actually at.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)