Sinister truth about Google spies: Web giant deliberately stole information but executives 'covered

This whole outrage is just silly. A car driving by recording wifi, and happens to be there when someone happened to have sent a password or photo. No, Google should not have recorded the information, but it is hardly their fault that all these people were broadcasting this stuff. It is just a bunch of political grandstanding... That Google car could have been going by your house and could have been there at the moment you did something. You could have been violated. It is not like they were parked outside of houses and tapping in to the wifi looking for information... Oh wait that could have been any hacker that wanted to tap into your unencrypted wifi...

Really? I read Geronimo's post as cynical and sarcastic.

You red it correctly. I do not trust any of the big 3 to protect my privacy. I do sometimes comment on posts that seem to praise one of them or that present the dark side of only one or two but in the end I use all 3 but ia m aware of the privacy risks.

BTW i find it hard to respond to a thread witha tirle like this any other way.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)