Sirius Announces New Channel Lineup

Sirius Retards

Whoever ismaking the programming decisions at this place is a total idiot. Added Fox again, but got rid of Sirius Right and the Advice channel. No more Beer Radio, not that is was ever on anyway, or Laura Ingraham. But by God we got 6 channels of NPR crap, 2 channels of Martha Stewart type puke, Playboy and Maxxim, why both and two Howard channels.:devil:
I could eliminate a doz channels easy.
As soon as they git rid of Kim Komando I'll cancel the bastards, especially since they beat me out of the $50 rebate, and with the crappie sound out of that FM Sporster who would ever listen to their music. Thankfully I still got XM.

biged007 said:
No more Beer Radio

Sirius channel 147, Road Dog Radio:

Beer Radio
Saturdays 4 pm - 6 pm ET
Hold your glass high for Beer Radio, the only radio show dedicated to the "sister and brotherhood of beer!" A new, frothy episode is delivered every Saturday... and you can join the show to "talk beer" by calling 866-USBDT-BEER (866-872-3823)

Blue Collar Radio? Are they kidding? These guys couldnt even keep a 30 minute TV show running beyond a single season...now they get their own channel? nice move.

If your satellite radio provider just gave $500 million to an egotistical shock jock who used to be funny............you....might be a Sirius sub.

If your radio provider has 15 stations dedicated to hip-hop........you.....might be a Sirius sub.

If your radio provider puts punk rock, hardcore, and hip-hop (HIP HOP!!??) all on the same STATION........you....might be a Sirius sub.

I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

GIT-R-DONE!

Bluebull32 said:
Blue Collar Radio? Are they kidding? These guys couldnt even keep a 30 minute TV show running beyond a single season...now they get their own channel? nice move.

If your satellite radio provider just gave $500 million to an egotistical shock jock who used to be funny............you....might be a Sirius sub.

If your radio provider has 15 stations dedicated to hip-hop........you.....might be a Sirius sub.

If your radio provider puts punk rock, hardcore, and hip-hop (HIP HOP!!??) all on the same STATION........you....might be a Sirius sub.

I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

GIT-R-DONE!
If you are NOT hearing commercials on your music channels you .. might.. be a Sirius sub

That's why there over 4 million subscribers and have almost all the major sports and know that was funny..............not.I hope they get rid of kim komando.At least you have a lifetime subscription with Sirius.Do you have one with XM?Not.I have both Satellite radios and enjoy Sirius better and love that lifetime subscriptions and my lifetime has already paid for itsef.If XM would have that I would stay with both of them and had more of the sports teams but Sirius will be getting my money and when my subscription runs out with XM I'm done with them unless they get a lifetime subscription started.Sirius also has commercial free Radio can XM say that I think not and another reason I'm going to leave XM when subscription is up.That was good JUAN.Xm wanted to charge you extra fo Playboy and wouldn't let them go farther so they left XM for Sirius and Sirius don't charge you extra for Playboy.Seems alot of stations are leaving XM for Sirius and soon to be NASCAR.Starting in January 2007 Nascar sole provider of Nascar.Nhl is leaving Sirius for XM but until they get there ducks in a row then the NHL is a third rate organization and no big loss.Baseball can't even get there labor thing in order and the Steroid thing with Bonds is another example how badly run that league is.As long as Selig is in charge it will stay that way.

Last edited:
adrian777 said:
That's why there over 4 million subscribers and have almost all the major sports and know that was funny..............not.I hope they get rid of kim komando.At least you have a lifetime subscription with Sirius.Do you have one with XM?Not.I have both Satellite radios and enjoy Sirius better and love that lifetime subscriptions and my lifetime has already paid for itsef.If XM would have that I would stay with both of them and had more of the sports teams but Sirius will be getting my money and when my subscription runs out with XM I'm done with them unless they get a lifetime subscription started.Sirius also has commercial free Radio can XM say that I think not and another reason I'm going to leave XM when subscription is up.That was good JUAN.Xm wanted to charge you extra fo Playboy and wouldn't let them go farther so they left XM for Sirius and Sirius don't charge you extra for Playboy.Seems alot of stations are leaving XM for Sirius and soon to be NASCAR.Starting in January 2007 Nascar sole provider of Nascar.Nhl is leaving Sirius for XM but until they get there ducks in a row then the NHL is a third rate organization and no big loss.Baseball can't even get there labor thing in order and the Steroid thing with Bonds is another example how badly run that league is.As long as Selig is in charge it will stay that way.

So Sirius is better because Bonds is on steriods. I can see your point.

Just a friendly suggestion. The links for satellite radio trash talking are:

XM

Sirius

We like to keep the discussions of satellite radio useful and helpful on this forum.

Thanks....:cool:

I'm enoying these two on Sirius:
CBC Radio 3 // 94
Iceberg Radio // 95

They are what FM and college radio could have should have been.

Actually, I probably like CBC Radio 3 best, out of any of the English-language Canadian channels that are available in the US (on Sirius or XM) - my favorite French-language channel is Bandeapart.fm, but XM's Air Musique is a strong second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts