SIRIUS Announces New Hardware

I was just reading on Gizmodo that SIRIUS has come out with a new GM conversion box for GM, Toyota, Lexus and Honda. The new GM box supposedly is good for the 8 million GM vehicles that cover model years 2003 to present.

Sirius 2007 Line Show: Sirius's Extremely Budget-y $40 InV2 Receiver and Other Bits From The Show - Gizmodo

Scott,

Here is a pic and write up on the Back Seat TV:

Satellite: Sirius SCV1 Satellite Tuner Brings Satellite TV to the Car - Gizmodo

sirius19.jpg

Last edited:
Been wanting to trade my Starmate reply for a Stiletto 100 for some time now... Question is do I see if those go on clearance now or get the Stiletto 2 when I can afford it?

For those who want to do it on the cheap it looks like the rear seat video thing will also work fine with any portable DVD player that has a video input. My kids are perfectly content watching DVDs and playing video games on long trips.

As a owner of a Stiletto 100, and reading about the Stiletto 2, I don't see anything in there that my 100 doesn't do. Maybe a little more storage space? <shrug> I don't get it.

james_k_p,

I tend to agree with you. The Stiletto 2 is 25% smaller and twice the battery life, but I may not upgrade just for those two features.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)