Sirius Channels a la carte?

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm thinking about downgrading my E* service but I don't want to cancel completely because I like the Superstations and Sirius music channels. I'm currently on AT250, so I'm curious if I can go to Family Pack and add the Superstations and Sirius music a la carte? Or do I have to keep my programming as is to keep these two?

If you really like the Sirius channels maybe you can get a Sirius subscription. You will get all the music channels plus all the talk channels as well.

Just a thought.

Ken

And it is, in my opinion, $12.95 / month well spent. I thought I enjoyed it on DISH until I actually had it installed in my truck. And remember, if you have a DSL connection, you can usually listen online to a select number of stations with no problem. Therefore, you can turn the volume down on your television and just crank SIRIUS up from your computer.

....if you have a DSL connection, you can usually listen online to a select number of stations with no problem. Therefore, you can turn the volume down on your television and just crank SIRIUS up from your computer.....

Our you could by an inexpensive FM transmitter and hook it to your Sirius (or XM) homeunit and transmit the signal to any FM radio in the house). Yeah, I know not really a DISH discussion anymore, but I got my first post out of the way. :)

Oh, I already am a Sirius sub in the car, but the sound quality on E* is so much better, that's why I wanted to keep it. Plus there are a few shows on Sirius I record on the DVR to listen to later. If I'm free of a contractual commitment, is there any good way I can get a CSR to make Sirius a la carte to keep me, or is this a lost cause?

Oh, I already am a Sirius sub in the car, but the sound quality on E* is so much better, that's why I wanted to keep it. Plus there are a few shows on Sirius I record on the DVR to listen to later. If I'm free of a contractual commitment, is there any good way I can get a CSR to make Sirius a la carte to keep me, or is this a lost cause?
CSRs can't change the codes if it is not available a la carte it isn't available PERIOD. Keep a full DISH subscription or add a receiver to the house on your car subscription.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts