Sirius radio

ranran

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Man WV
According to the packages Dish lists, America 120 plus has 60 Sirius radio stations, but I can"t find them.

Dish should really put up the old site back up until all the problems with the new site are fixed.

I checked the new site and could not find any reference to the Sirius channels in this package. CD Music is listed.

**EDIT** Found it and it has been reported. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ok, guess I got trapped by a reverse cry wolf syndrome. There have been plenty of other reports of the website being wrong so far.

I believe that there was something in a press release around the time of the new receiver about Sirius XM in the AT120 or AT120+.

However, currently, Sirius XM channels are in Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/month), Dish Latino Max ($57.99/month), America's Top 200 ($59.99/month), America's Top 250 ($69.99/month), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/month).

I believe that there was something in a press release around the time of the new receiver about Sirius XM in the AT120 or AT120+.

However, currently, Sirius XM channels are in Dish Latino Dos ($44.99/month), Dish Latino Max ($57.99/month), America's Top 200 ($59.99/month), America's Top 250 ($69.99/month), and America's "Everything" Pak ($104.99/month).

I checked the new site and could not find any reference to the Sirius channels in this package. CD Music is listed.

**EDIT** Found it and it has been reported. Thank you!

Mary, it's not just listed under AT120 on the website it is also listed in the AT120 channel list in the NEW rate package brochure that was supplied to retailers by Dish. If you want I can try to post a copy.

I switched to the 120 on Fri. thinking that I would keep the Sirius channels only to find out when I got home that all the channels were in red. After I spent almost 1 1/2 hours chatting yesterday the only thing I could get from the three CSR's (CS, Loyalty, Exec. Res.) was that the website was incorrect and I must have a brochure from a third party vendor that they are not responsible for. Just spotted this thread today:(

Aren't they about to add more Sirius channels to Dish? Anyone know which ones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts