Sirius Satellite Radio on Dish

pederb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2004
Oakland, CA
I wish that Dish would offer all Sirius channels as a pay option. I would not mind paying for it. I hate to have to buy another box that will be outdated in week.

pederb said:
I wish that Dish would offer all Sirius channels as a pay option. I would not mind paying for it. I hate to have to buy another box that will be outdated in week.

I agree we should be able to buy the rest of the Sirius Lineup as a option especially during football season.

Bob

Never gonna happen due to contractual agreements done before sirius even came to dish. Sorry guys it's not dish, itis the godd*mn lawyers!

you really want one of your television tuners locked into a channel without any picture? Just buy a radio and be done with it, dish wouldn't cut us a deal on the extra channels anyways...

Purogamer said:
you really want one of your television tuners locked into a channel without any picture? Just buy a radio and be done with it, dish wouldn't cut us a deal on the extra channels anyways...
But if you have a extra HDTV version of this tv and feel like buying the radio, but getting rid of the tv you know who to call... The shaggster is here to take away and HDTV (NO EDTV's plzz) lol, srry guys I had to do it. I need one before the PS3 comes out.

This is the replay I got from Sirius,

Dear Peder,

Thank you for your recent email. Dishnetwork has the rights to
broadcast the 65 music channels that SIRIUS offers. Since we hear at
SIRIUS do not own all the Talk and entertainment channels we are unable
to sell them to be rebroadcast. Dish has access to have the 65 music
channels because of our agreement with many of our non-music broadcast
partners.

We are committed to providing you with the best in customer care. If
you have any more questions, please feel free to contact SIRIUS Customer
Care. For your convenience, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week at:

1-888-539-SIRIUS (7474)

As well as by email at:

www.sirius.com/customercare

Sincerely,

Rachael
SIRIUS Customer Care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts