Sirius Time Trax

DirtyTurbin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Michigan
Anyone else having issues with the software lagging between screans? Also I am getting reboots due to a driver problem ever since I installed time trax. Thanks all.

DirtyTurbin said:
Anyone else having issues with the software lagging between screans? Also I am getting reboots due to a driver problem ever since I installed time trax. Thanks all.

There are few issues floating around.

The FTDI driver had a new release version on the MS windows Update Site. This is the driver I had been using without issue on a dual core Athlon.

Furthermore, it seemed that TimeTrax and/OR that USB driver has issues with DUAL PROCESSORS OR HyperThreading machines - And the Temp solution was to use your windows machine in single CPU mode or with HyperThreading turned off.

Furthermore, a botched release of 1.5 Recast has forced them to pull it from the site and investigate issues with it. That release was supposed to help with Sirius channel changes and internet connection issues as well.

I am sure TT Support staff will respond - I suggest opening a ticket to their support in order to get your answer quickly and more precise to your issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts