Problems with Time Trax

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BroadbandBrat

Original poster
Jun 14, 2006
I bought TT just a couple of weeks ago to record the O & A show from my XMPCR. Since then, it has successfully recorded only 2 shows!!:mad: The s/w is running on a dedicated machine. I just have one scheduled event to record XM channel 202 Mon-Fri from 6am to 12pm.

The software first deleted the directory I had set to record shows in twice. So, I created a dummy file and made it read only to stop that. Now it records one show, then records a few others completely unrelated to the scheduled ones at random. I don't have any boxes checked on the scheduler. I am so pissed!! I want my money back!! I was using Conrec, but converting the files to mp3's was a pita. Anyone else having this trouble?

the "Deleted directory" thing might be a red herring. Awhile ago there was a thread about it; the directory vanishes and then comes back (when you quit the program? when it's done recording? cannot recall). I cannot remember if they admitted this happens or not, but I've seen it and it doesn't seem to do any permanent harm.

I'm more concerned about the fact that it practically explodes my computer everytime i try to run it on my athlon 64 x2 system; this apparently is a variation of the famous hyperthreading bug which they've been promising to fix for half a year or so. (it doesn't run much more smoothly on my fx-51 system, but i'll take a blue screen of death over a loud clanking sound from inside my case any day).

I got a "fix" for that multi-threaded issue. It's a program that will modify any executable to tell the CPU to execute the code in one core only. If you are interested, I can send it to you. I have used it for a number of proggies for my X2 CPU.:D

I'm not having that problem since I am running it on a single thread/core P4. Give me an email address to send this proggy to and I'll be glad to send it to you. :)

Having problems as well

After getting my xpcr reactivated today. I found that timetrax doesn't work anymore. Recording log reports -10 error. It also states "Busy: cannot execute the current method because that application is busy executing another" Has XM managed to deactivate this software?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)