Sirius XM NOW on the iPhone!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
For those folks who really want to listen to Satellite Radio on their iPhone they can now do it with a new application in the iTunes Store called Pocket Tunes!

This $9.99 program will let you stream basically everything including Live365, Sirius, XM and most anything else on the internet!

This is NOT an official application from Sirius XM but it does work! (The official SiriusXM application is expected to be FREE when it's released)

Once you have Pocket Tunes installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch please check out the following website for instructions on how to listen

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/news/?postid=50

Ahh yes, LIVE Sirius XM for when I am working out at the Gym... I love it! :D

Wake me when I can do this on my Windows Mobile device again..

Actually, I'm sure I could probably create this myself if my programming skills were up to snuff... if I can figure out how to deal with logins and cookies in a mobile app, I'd be golden..

Last edited:
Wake me when I can do this on my Windows Mobile device again..

Actually, I'm sure I could probably create this myself if my programming skills were up to snuff... if I can figure out how to deal with logins and cookies in a mobile app, I'd be golden..

I used to use an app for Sirius a year ago or more on my WinMo phone. Of course I don't have the streaming anymore so I stopped using it. I figured it still worked if you had a valid account for streaming.

Hmm..nevermind I just tried to login into my Sirius account and it lets me stream the 32k streams still.

Apparently this app still works on Windows Mobile:
C-ApiSRO - Sirius/XM Satellite Radio for PocketPC (PPC) - PPCGeeks

EDIT: Just loaded it on my Sprint TouchPro...streams Sirius just fine... so I can pinch you to wake you up? ;)

Last edited:
For those folks who really want to listen to Satellite Radio on their iPhone they can now do it with a new application in the iTunes Store called Pocket Tunes!

This $9.99 program will let you stream basically everything including Live365, Sirius, XM and most anything else on the internet!

This is NOT an official application from Sirius XM but it does work! (The official SiriusXM application is expected to be FREE when it's released)

Once you have Pocket Tunes installed on your iPhone or iPod Touch please check out the following website for instructions on how to listen

NormSoft : Pocket Tunes News

Ahh yes, LIVE Sirius XM for when I am working out at the Gym... I love it! :D

Well my slacker app allows me to listen to better music and it the best thing of all it is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I've subscribed for the extra $2.99 a month, but can't get past that section of Sirius' website through my IPod touch. Any suggestions on what the hang up might be?

And now I've had too many login attempts. Wonderful application. I guess I'll get my money's worth at some arbitrary time later today.

I used to use an app for Sirius a year ago or more on my WinMo phone. Of course I don't have the streaming anymore so I stopped using it. I figured it still worked if you had a valid account for streaming.

Hmm..nevermind I just tried to login into my Sirius account and it lets me stream the 32k streams still.

Apparently this app still works on Windows Mobile:
C-ApiSRO - Sirius/XM Satellite Radio for PocketPC (PPC) - PPCGeeks

EDIT: Just loaded it on my Sprint TouchPro...streams Sirius just fine... so I can pinch you to wake you up? ;)
*yelp!*
Can you send me a copy of the file? I don't want to have to sign up for another forum account just to get a program. If I have to I will though.

*yelp!*
Can you send me a copy of the file? I don't want to have to sign up for another forum account just to get a program. If I have to I will though.

I can if ya want... but PPCGeeks is one of "the" places to be if you are a WinMo user.

Just install, put in whether you are XM or Sirius account, and that's it. Streams all from the same app and shows song info, etc. Pretty slick app.

Attachments

• C-ApiSRO_Setup_v2.0.5.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 286
My issues with Sirius aside, I'm now streaming WOXY (the former 97X) on my IPod touch. Well worth it.

I can if ya want... but PPCGeeks is one of "the" places to be if you are a WinMo user.

Just install, put in whether you are XM or Sirius account, and that's it. Streams all from the same app and shows song info, etc. Pretty slick app.
Just browsing it it looked pretty interesting. I may have a pretty humorous post about this later if something happens tonight that I'm expecting to happen..

UPDATE: Not only did the thing I was expecting to happen NOT happen, but I can't get the goddamn program to run! Apparently the creator still hasn't gotten around to getting it to run on Windows Smartphones...

Last edited:
I have Window Mobile and used C-ApiSRO until they made the streaming changes a few weeks ago. I think if Sirius has your account set to the 32k streams under the grandfathering offer, it will still work. If you are setup for the new upgraded 128k streams for an extra $2.99, it does not. I paid the extra $2.99 and it doesn't work for me.

I ended up hooking up my home receiver to my slingbox and use slingbox mobile in audio mode to listen to Stern on the go.

Apparently I was beyond dumb and accidentally screwed up my old SiriusXM program when I updated my login information. I fixed the problem and now I got my Sirius back on my phone. :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts