SIRIUSXM Announces New Lineup on May 9th

dwarren2

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Checked my radio this morning and to my suprise, my preset for CBC changed to 169. I did not have to reset it.

Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I turned mine on as well and was surprised it never said updating... and I found my radio on 253 for Extreme Talk which was on 165 before.

Seemless update! :)

Bobby

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
I checked my wife's car this morning. She listens to 60's on 6. It came right up, then went to unavailable for a second, came back, went to loading for a second, a finally came back. Pretty seamless......

Jimbo

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I just wish I could get MLB on my Sirisu car rdio. What good is a car if you can't liste to the red Sox while you drive.

I agree, ever since I got my new car, I can't get the MLB games ... (Ford=Sirius - Chevy = XM, MLB Games are on XM and NOT on the BOXM for some reason)

fireponcoal

fireponcoal

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 4, 2011
Hey folks, was wondering if anyone else was having trouble receiving the new stations through the streaming option? I can't seem to find the CBC stations. Perhaps I'm simply missing them.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Hey folks, was wondering if anyone else was having trouble receiving the new stations through the streaming option? I can't seem to find the CBC stations. Perhaps I'm simply missing them.

Yes I am and I called and they said they are hvaing trouble getting some stations working on the uplink and hopefully will have it fixed soon!! :)

dwarren2

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region

Turned my Stratus 6 on Thur morning. It updated and my preset for CBC changed on it's own to 169. The rest of the Canadian stations are clustered around 169.

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Turned my Stratus 6 on Thur morning. It updated and my preset for CBC changed on it's own to 169. The rest of the Canadian stations are clustered around 169.

Thanks but they are still having problems getting some stations going and called them again a little while ago and they said they hopefully have it fixed within next 24-48 hours!! :) So I guess that will be that word again Soon :D :) :)

fireponcoal

fireponcoal

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 4, 2011
Still no CBC through my iPhone XM app. Is this perhaps because they want me as an Apple user to use the CBC radio app available? I guess that I understand that but it would be nice to have the CBC additions through the Siruxm app.

Noticed there was an app update today with still no CBC to be found.

dwarren2

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Why bother with the SirusXM channel. Download the Tunein App and subscribe for free to CBC Toronto. That's what I've done on both my Ipod Touch and my android phone.

fireponcoal

fireponcoal

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 4, 2011
I do already use the CBC App. I would simply like the stations to appear on the XM app as well. Whatever I guess.