SiriusXM Radio iOS App Updated

DustoMan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 9, 2010
Sparta, Wisconsin, United States
The iOS SiriusXM Radio Online app got a nice surprise update today.

• For the first time, SiriusXM Internet Radio lets you go back in time up to 5 hours to hear previously aired programming on any channel.
• Start Now allows you to start shows from their beginning even if you've just tuned to that channel.
• TuneStart automatically starts the currently playing song from its beginning when you tune to a music channel so that you can enjoy the complete song.
• Pause lets you pause live radio and pick up right where you left off.
• Fast Forward and Rewind lets you navigate through previously aired programming.
• Show Finder lets you find and set alerts for your favorite SiriusXM shows.
• Other bug fixes and stability improvements.

App Store - SiriusXM Internet Radio

How do you download SiriusXM on your Apple IPad so I can listen to it on the IPAD? Any link or special place I have to go on the IPad? Thanks for your help

All you have to do is press Apps on your iPad, then featured, then enter siriusxm internet radio. Down load the app, it's free. Of course you have to be a Sirius XM subscriber to listen to anything....

All you have to do is press Apps on your iPad, then featured, then enter siriusxm internet radio. Down load the app, it's free. Of course you have to be a Sirius XM subscriber to listen to anything....

Thanks I have tried and it doesn't seem to come up but will try again and Thank you very much :) I have been a Sirius subscriber since they came out and am Lifetime Subsciber with 4 Lifetime Subscriptions :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts