Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys will be going OFFLINE tonight starting at approxamately 9:30 PM and will remain offline until sometime Saturday Morning.

The reason for this outtage is because we will be moving SatelliteGuys to our new server. The strange time to go offline is so we can move everything to the new server and in addition make sure that our backup runs at 2am so we have a extra copy of the site just incase something goes wrong.

We will see you on the new server on Saturday Morning! :)

Scott's moved a few times so I'm sure he's got it down pretty well at this point. I hope if scott's not making an addition backup TODAY that someone like LER is going to do that. You can never have too many backups when something goes wrong...

Scott Greczkowski said:
SatelliteGuys will be going OFFLINE tonight starting at approxamately 9:30 PM and will remain offline until sometime Saturday Morning.

The reason for this outtage is because we will be moving SatelliteGuys to our new server. The strange time to go offline is so we can move everything to the new server and in addition make sure that our backup runs at 2am so we have a extra copy of the site just incase something goes wrong.

We will see you on the new server on Saturday Morning! :)

You expect us to be able to function for that long without Satelliteguys? :eek: :D

Have a few drinks before you tune it, it will make the picture look better (or you wont care what it looks like) :D

Getting ready now, actually worked until 3am last night on it and then from 7am today until now I have been working non stop on it as well.

I do hope you guys enjoy it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts