Ski Channel VOD Lauching Christmas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
I am reading online that the Ski Channel On Demand launches today Christmas on Directv. I looked through the VOD guide and I am not seeing this new channel at all. Has anybody seen this channel yet on VOD yet? Anybody know anything about this?

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
(1) If directv is really going to add this channel then this is truely a complete waste of bandwith just like the golf channel is.

(2) Please dont repost the same thread over and over, theres no need to do so and have patience because this is a majour holiday for much of the country.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
triple vision :D
crazy_eyes.gif

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
Had to wake up super early & do the Santa bit & just decided to stay up with some DD morning Christmas coffee. Am I the only one that thought three SKI VOD posts was funny? It was like a parody of a DTV Christmas email claiming they added a special HD channel for Christmas.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Had to wake up super early & do the Santa bit & just decided to stay up with some DD morning Christmas coffee. Am I the only one that thought three SKI VOD posts was funny? It was like a parody of a DTV Christmas email claiming they added a special HD channel for Christmas.

see post#5. i found the 3 threads funny and strange too. :)

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
Who many times do you need to post this dumb message? Isn't ONCE enough?

I am SORRY, I didn't mean to post it more than once. . Again, I am sorry for the multiple posts of the same thread. I did NOT do it on purpose or anything like that. I would NOT just post something 3 times because there was not responses. I do know it's Christmas! I was having some problems with my browser this morning and internet, so I think it must of been that. It wasn't because I felt like being an ass or something.
I truly hope you all understand. Again I am SORRY!

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
I am SORRY, I didn't mean to post it more than once. . Again, I am sorry for the multiple posts of the same thread. I did NOT do it on purpose or anything like that. I would NOT just post something 3 times because there was not responses. I do know it's Christmas! I was having some problems with my browser this morning and internet, so I think it must of been that. It wasn't because I felt like being an ass or something.
I truly hope you all understand. Again I am SORRY!

you are not forgiven!!!!:D i kidd..... it's ok buddy. :)

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
It's definitely OK man, were just busting you up a little on Christmas. I knew for sure you had some browsing problems & thought it to be funny. We've all been there.

:p

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
No, they don't take up traditional bandwidth other then the little titles in the guide menu which I believe is still populated by the 101 bird.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Don't listen to anybody that seconds my opinion that displays a Homer with a hatchet & a Jets :p logo anywhere on their avatar.

;)

did you notice that the ax has the dolphin logo on it? :devil:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)