Skipped - Already Scheduled (Timer problems)

Anyone have HD RSN timers that are not starting, or start but only record the sports screensaver and never continue to record the game?

Anyone have HD RSN timers that are not starting, or start but only record the sports screensaver and never continue to record the game?
Yes, the simple solution is to set the timer with 0 minutes start early. That will prevent the screensaver from locking out the recording of the game.

dare2be said:
Yes, the simple solution is to set the timer with 0 minutes start early. That will prevent the screensaver from locking out the recording of the game.

Thanks, I'll have my cust try that.

So, I have a theory on this issue and who might be affected by it. We have a lot of timers (upwards of 70) and used to regularly hit the 574 event limit on both the 922 and now the Hopper. If I recall on a previous thread when this was solely a 922 issue, it seemed like it only affected users who had lots of timers and events. So, I guess I'm curious if this holds true for those still experiencing this issue.

On a side note, it seems like we aren't hitting a brick wall anymore when at the event limit, but I have noticed holes where some timers with lots of events only show some skipped and not all. Did they just make it so that events past the 574 limit are just ignored now?

I am also experiencing this issue. I only have 30 timers set. The schedule box says " skipped: already scheduled". The timers worked perfectly until just a few days ago. Most of the timers were set up for the first run episode. I did call Dish and they did not offer a solution. I have checked and although it says that the program is already scheduled, it does not record at a later date(or earlier date). I have 2 hoppers and the other one is not experiencing this problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)