Sky Angel IPTV Website - www.OrderSkyAngel.com

jcourt

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 5, 2007
Sky Angel IPTV Website - Welcome to Hillcows.com / OrderSkyAngel.com - Sky Angel Televison - Launched 12/28/2007

TUCSON, Arizona, [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Dec. 28[/FONT] /Christian Newswire/ -- Hillcows.com, an authorized reseller of Sky Angel IPTV service, announced today that they launched their new website Welcome to Hillcows.com / OrderSkyAngel.com - Sky Angel Televison. The new website was designed to better associate themselves with the new Sky Angel IPTV service. Only Sky Angel offers you a positive television and radio alternative 24 hours a day. Currently with 30 Christian television channels, 20 Christian radio channels and as many as 20 popular family, news and educational channels including the popular Fox Business Channel on their Family Pacakge. Sky Angel is the Family Friendly television service of choice with packages starting at only $14.99 per month and for a limited time from Welcome to Hillcows.com / OrderSkyAngel.com - Sky Angel Televison a free reciever with an 18 month commitment.

Hillcows.com has been a resale partner of Sky Angel Satellite service for over 6 years. Upon the announcement of Sky Angels move to the IPTV platform, HillCows.com was only the second company to join Sky Angel's new resale team.

About Sky Angel:
Sky Angel® is a Christian-owned multi-channel provider of faith-based and family-friendly TV and radio programming, delivering the widest variety of Christian-based channels to the TV, plus news and family channels. Sky Angel was founded by Robert Johnson Sr. more than 25 years ago to provide a Christ-centered and family-friendly alternative to the standard television fare. Since then, it has grown into a service providing quality television and radio programming to all corners of the contiguous United States. More about Sky Angel is available by visiting Welcome to Hillcows.com / OrderSkyAngel.com - Sky Angel Televison.

About HillCows.com:
HillCows.com has been around since early 2000 with a mission to promote our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In 2002, they joined forces with Sky Angel Satellite service to promote the gospel and family oriented television programming. Upon the announcement in July 2007 of Sky Angel's move to IPTV, Hillcows.com ceased selling Sky Angel Satellite services and worked with Sky Angel to start selling Sky Angel IPTV. Hillcows.com is only as resale agent for Sky Angel IPTV and Sky Angel Satellite service. They are not affiliated in any other way. Welcome to Hillcows.com / OrderSkyAngel.com - Sky Angel Televison is a wholly owned and operated website of HillCows.com.

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]<Christian Newswire[/FONT]

To: National Desk

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Contact: Adam Smith, Owner, HillCows.com, 559-922-2157, Adam.Smith@hillcows.com[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]HillCows.com [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
"Upon the announcement of Sky Angels move to the IPTV platform, HillCows.com was only the second company to join Sky Angel's new resale team."

Geeze, I think they could have worded that a little better. LOL Sorry, it's been a while sine I posted and I couldn't resist. Maybe they should have wrote "...was just the second company to join...."

Last edited:
Anyone notice the top banner Ad on orderskyangel.com?

orderskyangel.com. Not only do they sell sky angel they appear to advertise for non-family friendly web sites. Check out the AN Hosting banner ad that they have up now. I could be wrong. Those two girls on the ad may be Sky Angel subscribers but I think probably not. Some of the other links on the site are also troubling and puzzling that SA is proud to be affiliated with the site.

I thought someone should post some of the known issues connected to this IPTV box. I wonder how many considering the IPTV service have read the FAQs well?

No "V" chip (shouldn't be a problem, I guess)
Won't work with TIVO or other DVRs/ that said it should record manually, so better than nothing I guess
If you're using a wireless setup it has to be wireless G - B won't work
Won't work with WPA or WPA2 encryption
Can't use satellite or WiFi broadband connections

And of course the biggie: The recommended minimum bandwidth (Internet connection speed) is 1.5 Mbps. The Sky Angel IPTV service consumes approx. 900-950 kbps for video/audio (TV channels) and approx. 128 kbps for audio (radio) only channels.

Keep in mind that it needs this segment of your available connection so if you actually use your broadband connection for other things like VOIP you'll probably need 3 Mbps or better to avoid problems!

http://www.skyangel.com/IPTV/Index.asp?ws=v&Reference=EquipFAQs&~=#top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)