Sky Angel just shipped my box

markr

Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
I just recieved an email from DHL that they shipped my box on 2/11/08. I checked my checking and the shipping was charged.

Yes, I got a tracking number from DHL but the tracking didn't work because it takes a little while for it to get in the system. I got the email from DHL before Sky Angel sent an email saying it was sent(I got that email after DHL).
Did you get two emails, one from DHL the shipper and Sky Angel? The tracking number will come from DHL or who ever will be the shipper in your area.

As I said before I got two emails, one from the shipper and one from Sky Angel. Sky Angel said that it was shipped and the shipper said that the package was shipped and gave me a tracking number. The tracking number doesn't show up on the system yet. From personal experience this can take as long as a day or two. I track my transaction online and once a company debits the amount it shows up imediately on my pending activities including saturday and Sundays. Until you recieve a notification from shipper then it might be in the process of being shipped and not completed yet. The shipper email came at 12:49 am this morning and the Sky Angel came at about 8:30 am this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)