Sky Angel - Movies

jholland

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
Central Illinois
Several Sky Angel channels have added more movies to their programming lineup. I thought a "movie" thread might be a place where we could give a "heads-up" that a good movie is scheduled, also where we could post about movies we liked or didn't like on Sky Angel channels. Since the faith channels have 48-hour playback, we can all help one another find the good stuff and watch it within the 48-hour window.

Tonight (5/1/10), Gospel Music Channel (117) is showing "Rudy" twice in consecutive time slots (7p and 9p EDT). Wonderful movie!

all i see is repeats on movies tbn gmc etc. its a shame that gmc is not all music and it looks like it'll be another mtv. cable channels is getting worst day by day. same series back to back. watch gmc u will see repeats on the movies and series back to back .by the way ruby is a great movie and i have it. i buy alot of christian movies :)
God Bless
john

i love christian movies. it would be cool if they had a christian movie channel. all movies all the time. there are alot of christian movies and family friendly movies as well. my wife and i been buying christian movies, and its growing.
john

The new PixL channel (304) on the Sky Angel Family Package is all movies, all the time, no commercials. They are family-friendly movies. Many, but not all, are Hallmark movies.

Consider your self very lucky if you can watch anything in the evening on SA without major buffering issues.

Consider your self very lucky if you can watch anything in the evening on SA without major buffering issues.

Who is your ISP? How many MBPS? I have Comcast and rarely have buffering. The last time I had major buffering, they came out and found my cable had
a nick in it (allowing water in the line) causing a decrease in power to the modem. They ran a new cable and the problem stopped.

Isn't there an option to change servers? Or maybe you have to contact SA for that. We have no issues here on our RoadRunner connection. (At least the wife hasn't mentioned any. The SA is her thing)

I have twc road runner as well and I am consing sky angel is the service worth it ? did you go with the monthly plan or buy the equipment ?

Isn't there an option to change servers? Or maybe you have to contact SA for that. We have no issues here on our RoadRunner connection. (At least the wife hasn't mentioned any. The SA is her thing)

I have AT&T DSL, there is no other choice since I live in a rural area. I've been on difference servers, it used to be the New York server was best for me, but thats not the case now, doesn't seem to matter.

I have twc road runner as well and I am consing sky angel is the service worth it ? did you go with the monthly plan or buy the equipment ?

That depends on what you want. The religious channels are more on the liberal side with todays type of upbeat music, if you're more on the conservative side religious things & music, not much there except a channel or two. As far as the other channels they are more Hunting, Fishing, Sports from past times, children programs, more so on the liberal side. The Hallmark channels can be good, the new PixL channel is excellent. Then the Fox News & Fox Business channels, along with the Weather channel are good. You can not get Fox News & Fox Business channels together for such a low price anywhere else that I know of. So it just depends on what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts