SKYSPORTS HD avail in America?

jahlight

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 12, 2006
Does anyone know if Sky Sports HD is availible in America? I get the Spanish Premier Soccer league in HD but really want to get the English Premier Soccer league in HD. The coverage I get on the Fox Soccer Channel in Standard is very blurry, sometimes you can't even read the numbers on the players jersey's.

Thanks for all your help
Rob

bigec2002

Active SatelliteGuys Member
May 17, 2005
Where can you get the spanish premier league..

Can you tell me where you get spanish premier league games in HD currently?? You used to be able to get them with VOOM but they where live only once a week and most of the programming was re-runs.
Thanks,
Eric

Posty-McPOst

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 13, 2006
Columbus, OH
bigec2002 said:
Can you tell me where you get spanish premier league games in HD currently?? You used to be able to get them with VOOM but they where live only once a week and most of the programming was re-runs.
Thanks,
Eric

Worldsport HD still does one Spanish game a week. It's available on E*.
Prem in HD just started in this season in the UK. Currently there is no US distribution and none is expected this season.

Last edited:

who_the

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Dec 18, 2004
San Francisco, Calif.
Posty-McPOst said:
Prem in HD just started in this season in the UK. Currently there is no US distribution and none is expected this season.
That's too bad. I'd pay to get those, no question. My guess is that Murdoch wants to hold onto those within the Fox empire... Maybe when Fox launches their long-awaited HD network(s), we'll see EPL on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)