Slacker on 2 phones same time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
I'm sick of waiting for Sirius/XM to release an app for my Palm Pre and my wifes HTC Hero. We just stumbled on Slacker Radio. So far I am impressed but, have a few questions for those who are flamiliar with it.

1. Right now we have 2 seperate free accounts. If we decide to upgrade one of those to Slacker Radio Plus and pay the yearly fee, will we both get to listen at the same time on different devices through the Plus account?

Example: My wife would like to listen at work and in her car and I would as well with all the benefits of the Plus account.

2. I see they are running a promo now. If you buy a year subscription, you get 10 individual 1 month gift certificates free. Do these certificates expire? I was thinking this would be a good way to get around only having one Plus account. She could get the Plus account for the year and I could just use the 10 gift certificates for 10 months.

Thanks in advance. This would be an excelent way to drop Sirius now considering DirecTV doesn't even have XM anymore. I want 1 souce to go to for listening to music in my car, at work, and at home. Don't want to worry about Sirius in the car, slacker at work, and Sonic Tap at home. Don't care to learn what channels are for each.

i am not sure if they allow multiple logins...i would guess "no". you would probably have to have two plus accounts. also be sure before you ditch sirius that you have adequate cellular coverage everywhere you drive. i dropped sirius when i got my iphone thinking i would use pandora and slacker for commercial free radio...well to my surprise i didn't have cellular signal in a lot of places or i would get into an "edge network" areas where the audio would skip and pause and have to buffer back up...i got my sirius back LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)