Sleepy Hollow

I do not think it will last too long. Very predictable and there is no creativity in the plot. Ratings are going to buried this one.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Monday, September 23, 2013

"Blood Moon": A vision from Ichabod's former wife leads him and Abbie on a hunt for a witch from the 1700s; Andy pursues a questionable mission.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Monday, Spetmeber 30, 2013

"For the Triumph of Evil": When the Sandman starts infiltrating Abbie's dreams, she must face her past; Ichabod helps Abbie defeat the Sandman.

S~

I really like this show. Monday's episode continued with character development of Abby and even delved into the relationship between her and her sister. I also am enjoying the chemistry between Crane and Mill's and I am curious how that will develop. To me, the show can be summed up pretty easily. It is the battle between good and evil. It has also appealed to me because of its somewhat Biblical aspects. I hope Fox will give this show a second season to grow.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 4

Monday, October 7, 2013

"The Lesser Key of Solomon": When Abbie's sister escapes from a psychiatric hospital, Ichabod helps Abbie search for her; Ichabod and Abbie learn more about the evil they are facing, including its name.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Monday, October 14, 2013

"John Doe": When an unidentified boy is found in town, Ichabod and Abbie learn something disturbing is going on.

S~

I've enjoyed it so far, but worry that all they'll do is introduce an evil entity of the week without
ever making any progress.

Started this one today as I had four episodes on the dvr.

I thoroughly enjoyed them.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using SatelliteGuys

I've enjoyed it so far, but worry that all they'll do is introduce an evil entity of the week without
ever making any progress.

That's my fear as well. The premise is cool but I can see the story petering out, if all they do is the evil of the week formula-matic show. Kind of like the Abby cop, she is kind of hot looking with her false eyelashes. I.Crane is interesting but don't you think he could use a good hair cut and a change of clothes after 250 years? How the threads stayed on him in the buried grave in the cave is beyond me, unless his witch wife including them in the spell that brought him back to life.

I'm trying to stay interested in the show, but the pace really needs to pick up, as I've been getting bored partway through the episode. It has a good premise, but gets bogged down for the middle part of the episodes.

Crane is interesting but don't you think he could use a good hair cut and a change of clothes after 250 years? How the threads stayed on him in the buried grave in the cave is beyond me, unless his witch wife including them in the spell that brought him back to life.
Yeah, I kept wondering that as well, there's has got to be a Walmart somewhere near Sleepy Hollow that he can get some new clothes at.

My wife and I didn't go past the first episode. Did not like it at all.

My wife and I didn't go past the first episode. Did not like it at all.
I'm still on the fence. Since We Are Men got canceled, How I Met Your Mother is the only other show I watch on Monday night, so it's basically surviving on my TV solely due to lack of competition.

This last episode was the weakest so far but I still enjoyed it quite a bit. But, I am afraid with it on being on for three weeks, it might doom the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)