Sleepy Hollow

Next Episode: S02, E11

Monday, December 1, 2014

"The Akeda":
Unexpected sacrifices must be made; the fight against evil puts loyalties to the test.

S~

Predictable? I didn't see Henry changing his loyalties at the end like that and killing Molluch and sending him back to hell. But the rest leading up to the end was predictable.

Next Episode: S02, E12

Monday, January 5, 2015

"Paradise Lost":
Abbie and Ichabod think an angel named Orion may be able to help them; Katrina looks for Abraham's humanity.

S~

Ok,I don't watch Supernatural,I haven't for years,but the opening of tonight's show,up to the theme music,makes me feel like I'm watching an episode of Supernatural. Now I'm going to continue watching to see if Sam & Dean show up.

Ok,I don't watch Supernatural,I haven't for years,but the opening of tonight's show,up to the theme music,makes me feel like I'm watching an episode of Supernatural. Now I'm going to continue watching to see if Sam & Dean show up.
That would be cool to have a cross over episode ,except they two shows are on completely different competing networks and it isn't likely ever to happen.

Only 3 more episodes till the season finale. So it looks like FOX isn't making as many episodes of this show as I thought they would.

YES, the finale seemed to eliminate most of the obstacles and gave us a some what happy ending -except for Katrina . So if they come back next year we can expect more supernatural stuff to come and if they don't renew the show , we have a good ending . Great either way ,but I hope that they do come back. I enjoy this show.

Well, I decided not to continue with season 3. Most of the season, until the last few episodes, was boring. I've got enough to watch and still haven't watched. Besides, there was enough of an ending at the end of the season.

S~

Watched the finale last Friday and they seemed to wrap up most if not all the story lines . They left it where they could end the show ,if they wanted, or they could come back with new stories next season. I'm good either way they want to do it. This season with out Abby was really different ,it felt like a total reboot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts