Sleuth Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JerseyGuy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
It seems to be quite a niche channel. I was wondering who other than E* carries it? Is it usually carried on Digital Cable?

Watched Sleuth for the first time yesterday.
Liked their program content.
Picture quality fairly good also.

JerseyGuy said:
It seems to be quite a niche channel. I was wondering who other than E* carries it? Is it usually carried on Digital Cable?

My son gets it on Time Warner cable. He has the full programming tier.

I am very excited about this channel, since they are carrying what I believe to be the best TV show ever made for primetime, "Homicide". If you've never seen it, try it. I bet you'll appreciate it too.

JerseyGuy said:

Dish just picked it up last Friday. It is on channel 198 for AT180 and higher subscribers.

See ya
Tony

What is up with Trio?

They still have a site www.triotv.com, and it says they ceased being a cable channel 12/31/05 and to watch for broadband Trio soon. Well, 6 months later, nothnig.

I used to like trio years ago.

pbrown said:
I am very excited about this channel, since they are carrying what I believe to be the best TV show ever made for primetime, "Homicide". If you've never seen it, try it. I bet you'll appreciate it too.

Amen to that! We tuned in Friday and caught what I think is their finest episode, "Three Men and Adena," when Frank and Tim have The Araba in "the box." I don't think I breathed until it was over, and I've already seen it three times:)

Personally, its great for the A-Team reruns! Got the A-Team on tvland at 2PMEST, and at 3PMEST on Sleuth!

Works out great here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts