Slimline 3 Self Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is there anyway to test the LNB? I guess I could hook it onto a dish I know is working.

EBNO is the signal quality measurement on the Super Buddy. You can have a high signal level, but poor quality and vice versa. A low EBNO would result in poor rain fade etc.

I think my dish is bent personally, the idiot who shipped it to me taped it to the outside of a smaller box containing the hardware.

FIXED, dish was bent. Tuned 101 as high as I could, then started applying light pressure with my hands around the edges of the back of the dish, on the top left edge the metal needed to be bent inwards and the signal shot way up to 98%. I've got everything accept sat 99(s) which says not acquired... everything else is in the 90's, 99(c) is 90, 101 is 95, swm 99, 103(S) 92, (ca) 95, (cb) 91

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!
99s is one of the spot beam satellites, so it may not matter at all for you. Yup, your locals are on 103 transponder 1. I don't know if it's 103ca or 103cb, but there should only be one transponder 1 working. The other should say na. What is your signal strength there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts