Slimline 5LNB dish installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The guys from ebay have overnight me another dish so I'll update when it shows up tomorrow. I'm very curious to see if it is the dish or I'm just not doing it right. But I would think that if my lnb was good I would at leat get 101 on the high 90's like I did on my oval, we'll see.

Eddy
You did not answer my question about which transponders you are seeing. This will tell us if you are pointed at the right satellite.

ok guys, some quick help please.
Am I suppose to get signal on all tranponders on 99(s) or will just a few do the job? I got siganl on all in 99(c) but 99(s) has mostly 0's but the ones with signal are in the 90's which are 1, 3 and 5 only
Same question and scenario 103(s) and 103(c) except 103(s) has more signal and transponder 18 is 100

Thanks guys
Eddy
BTW: I'm installing the 5lnb slimline in San Francisco, CA

ok, from reading a little more I think I should only worry about 103(c) and 99(c) for the HR series. Am I correct, I'm getting signal on all transponders on those 2 in the 80's so I'll now complete my set up and see if all channels come in

Eddy

ok guys, I'm getting all HD channels and the picture is awesome (1080) I love this HD stuff.

Even though these guys from eBay sent me a bad dish they did overnigt me another with no questions asked so the service was great on their part, it took me 5 minutes to get signal and 2 more to fine tune it. it is funny that someone on a review about the slimline dish gave it 5 stars stating it only took him 15 minutes to set it all up and I said.....NO WAY but I guess it is that great since I proved it today.

Thanks to all for the help given,

Eddy

ok, from reading a little more I think I should only worry about 103(c) and 99(c) for the HR series. Am I correct, I'm getting signal on all transponders on those 2 in the 80's so I'll now complete my set up and see if all channels come in

Eddy

FYI, the (c) sats are the CONUS beams, and carry nationally available programming. The (s) sats are spotbeams and carry local programming. It is normal to only have a few transponders on the (s) sats

Thanks iwc5893, now I know. It was great finding this site and learning so much in just a few days thanks to all of you guys

Eddy

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts